The Accidental Human Contest!
I know this is going to break your heart, BUT we have another amazing book contest for you. We are excited to offer up TEN shiny new copies of The Accidental Human!! The multi talented, hot roller toting, author extraordinaire, Dakota Cassidy is sponsoring this amazing giveaway here at Bitten by Books! For the next week you can enter everyday to win one of these copies for your very own. The contest is open to readers worldwide.
… the zaniness continues in
The Accidental Human – Book 3 of The Accidental Series
Wanda Schwartz is raking in the dough selling Bobbie-Sue Cosmetics—and she’s a pro at recruiting new saleswomen. So, she’s shocked when a man comes to one of her in-home parties—a very hot man. Heath Jefferson is sure to put some extra spin into a lot of women’s color wheels.
When Wanda is diagnosed with a terminal illness, it doesn’t have to be a death sentence. With a werewolf and a vampire for best friends, she has options that most ordinary people wouldn’t. As Wanda ponders what to do about her mortality, Heath reveals he has secrets, and one of them is that his former bloodlust has turned into an old-fashioned lust—for Wanda. And he’s already given up too much to lose the love of his lifetimes.”
Click here to read Chapter 1 – http://www.dakotacassidy.com/TAHchapter1.html
Readers, here’s how to enter the contest. You can do ONE or ALL of these things EVERY SINGLE DAY for a week! And each one will give you additional entries at a chance to WIN. TEN lucky participants will win a copy of The Accidental Human Dakota’s NEW release. Contest is open to international readers.
Please note, the prize stated IS the prize you will receive, there will be absolutely no substitutions or changes the prize is non-transferable. If you don’t want the prize being offered, please don’t enter the contest. If you ever win an electronic copy of a book, please note that it is ILLEGAL to forward, give away or copy it in anyway once you receive it. Doing so violates copyright. If we find out that it has been done, you will no longer be eligible to win any of our contests.
Yep, it is true, if you purchase copies of either of these releases by Dakota from AMAZON using these links here: The Accidental Werewolf and or Accidentally Dead You will get FORTY entries to the contest for each copy you purchase. Buy BOTH and you get 100 entries! It is not mandatory to purchase a copy, there are plenty of other ways to enter and win. Just email me a copy of your purchase receipt to racoo.smith @ gmail.com (no spaces). Sorry no faxes or snail mail copies.
2. In order to be entered into this contest the ONE thing you ALL have to do is leave a comment or question. Feel free to start a discussion or ask as many questions as you like. No talking = no entries! You can come by everyday through 3/18/09 and comment for more entries. Good for 10 entries per day.
3. Spread the word!! Post this event in it’s entirety including the image at the top of the page for the contest announcement on your blog or website. Right click to save the image to your computer. Come back and leave the links to where you posted it. Good for 20 entries PER place you post it.
4. Read the Bitten by Books reviews of Dakota’s books here: http://bittenbybooks.com/?page_id=58&book_author_id=Dakota%20Cassidy
Then leave a meaningful comment IN THE REVIEW post that shows you read the review, not just a post that says “sounds good” or “nice review”, a couple of sentences would be great! Simply share your thoughts, ideas or opinions and show the author some love. Good for 5 entries per review you comment on.
5. Post all of the links to Dakota’s reviews on Bitten by Books along with your thoughts on each one on YOUR blog/website. You MUST come back here and post the links to where you posted the review links at. Good for 15 entries per place you post them.
6. SUBSCRIBE to the Bitten by Books newsletter here on the right hand side of the site. This is for new subscribers only. Be sure you VERIFY your subscription, an email is sent with the verification link. Unverified subscribers will not be entered and will be deleted from the mailing list. Good for 10 entries.
7. Spread the word, the more places you post the event, the more entries you get. Post the link to the event / contest today (http://bittenbybooks.com/?p=4997) at another blog, website, Myspace, Ning Group, Facebook, Yahoo Group, Goodreads, Shelfari (any group where it is appropriate). You MUST come back here to this interview and post those links in one response here in this thread. Good for 10 entries per place you post the link to this event.
NOTE: if you post multiple links here, your post will not show up right away. If you don’t see it, don’t keep posting it, we WILL approve your entry later on in the day.
8. Purchase copies of Dakota’s awesome books USING THE LINKS BELOW today THROUGH 3/18/09 from AMAZON. Then send us a copy of the receipt VIA email (sorry no faxes or snail mail) for your purchase to: racoo.smith @ gmail.com (no spaces) for THIRTY additional entries. You get THIRTY entries for each book you purchase. You can buy print, Kindle or audio downloads of her books and they count as well. Not valid on past purchases. Please use these links below to buy her most recent books.
Dakota has TONS of other books up on amazon you can purchase for entries. Just use the Amazon search box on the top right hand of our site to find them. You will be AMAZED at the variety she has available.
Or buy ANYTHING from Amazon today THROUGH 3/18/09 by using the Amazon search box on the right hand side of our site. We will know if you used the box to search and buy, so please be sure to use it or your entries won’t count. Send me a copy of the receipt VIA email (sorry no faxes or snail mail) for your purchase to: racoo.smith @ gmail.com (no spaces). Good for 20 entries per item purchased.
9. Add us as your friend on Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/bittenbybooks
Add us as your friend on Facebook: http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=614064436
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/BittenbyBooks be SURE to tweet us after you follow so we can count your entry! @BittenbyBooks
Be sure to mention that you are friending us for this contest so we know to enter you! Good for 5 entries per place you friend us.
10. Be friends with Dakota by joining her here:
Yahoo Group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dakotacassidy/
Then send us a copy of the email you get once you are get the email confirmations for the newsletter, and friendship on Myspace and Facebook to: racoo.smith @ gmail.com (no spaces). For Twitter, send me a tweet to @BittenbyBooks with @DakotaCassidy that says “The Accidental Human Contest” (please don’t DM the tweet). Good for 10 entries each place you add.
11. Twitter and ask your friends to re-tweet the URL for this event be SURE to include us in your tweet @BittenbyBooks http://bittenbybooks.com/?p=4997. Good for 10 entries.
13. Add Bitten by Books to your blog roll or links page: http://bittenbybooks.com if you leave our link up permanently you will always be entered into our contests automatically. Just be sure to stop by each contest we hold and leave the link to where it is so we can give you your entry! Good for 10 entries.
14. Email ALL of your friends and invite them to come by this week! If your fiends come and post here and say you sent them, they get TWO entries and you get FOUR entries! They have to tell us who you are so we know who to give the entries to. You can invite as many people as you want and get all the extra entries!
15. Join the The Blood Bank the Bitten by Books Community! here: http://bittenbybooks.ning.com/ then come back here and tell us your user name. Be sure to post something about yourself on your blog there. Good for 10 entries
GENERAL CONTEST INFORMATION:
The contest ends on 3/18/09 at 11:59 pm PDT and the winner will be contacted the following week. You will receive your prize directly from the publisher. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR FIRST AND THE INITIAL OF YOUR LAST NAME as well as a valid email where we can contact you. REMEMBER the more things you do, the more entries, the greater the chances of winning.
IMPORTANT CONTEST RULES:
1. If you aren’t interested in receiving the prize, offered please do not enter the contest.
2. You have THREE days from the day the I contact you to claim your prize by sending your name/mailing address to me. Failure to contact me will forfeit your prize. BBB can at that time, choose either to re- award the prize to another entrant or not.
3. The prize stated IS the prize you will receive, there will be no substitutions, trades or changes. No exceptions. Please do not ask. If for some reason you do not wish to claim your prize, please let me know as soon as possible. We have the option to re-award it or not.
4. Contest is open to readers worldwide. The prize is shipped directly from the publisher.
5. Bitten by Books is in NO way responsible for the prizes being offered in any of the contests. If for some reason a contributor does not honor their prize, there is nothing we can or will do about it. We are not worried that this will happen, but we want to be very clear that WE are not offering these prizes, the contributor is and it is their responsibility to fulfill their prize obligations.
6. These rules are subject to change or be modified without prior written notice.
7. Contest is void where prohibited.
8. By entering this contest you are agreeing to our terms of entry