PLEASE NOTE: The contest portion of the Marie Treanor event is now closed and the winner will be chosen at a later date and contacted via email.
How can it end?
The Ancient vampire Saloman has been awakened by the blood of academic Elizabeth Silk. They’ve tried and failed to kill each other. And they’ve fallen in love. Whatever that actually means to an inhuman, immortal blood-drinker who’s existed for millennia.
Now, it’s decision time.
Will Elizabeth become Saloman’s true enemy or his eternal love? Will either of them survive the apocalyptic chaos inspired by Saloman’s newly awakened cousin Luk? As vampires begin to emerge from the shadows, and the world changes forever, will Elizabeth finally succumb to the ultimate temptation? Or will she chose the path of the hunters that prophecy and destiny have marked for her?
Yes, it’s release day for Blood Eternal, finale of the AWAKENED BY BLOOD trilogy, and all will be revealed. I have to say, it was ultimately satisfying to bring all the threads of this story together and find the right ending for Elizabeth and Saloman. I’m celebrating today’s release with champagne – virtual and otherwise! – although I confess there’s a grain of sadness underneath, because this IS the end of the tale, and it’s hard to finally leave these characters who’ve become almost part of my family over the last two years…
So here’s a toast: to good endings and new beginnings! Cheers! Grab your virtual glass and celebrate with me! And I’d love to know which you look forward to with most impatience: the finale of a much loved book or series, or a brand new book or series from a much loved author?
Also, coming back to Elizabeth and Saloman, many of their friends believe there relationship is doomed. What do you think might doom a human-paranormal relationship? Is love enough?
♥ ♥ஐ ♥ ♥ஐ ♥ ♥ஐ ♥ ♥ஐ ♥ ♥ஐ ♥ ♥ஐ ♥ ♥ஐ ♥ ♥ஐ ♥ ♥ஐ ♥ ♥ஐ
Learn more about Marie Treanor here:
Read reviews of the author’s work here.
Yahoo groups: Sexy Delights – http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexydelights/
♥ ♥ஐ ♥ ♥ஐ ♥ ♥ஐ ♥ ♥ஐ ♥ ♥ஐ ♥ ♥ஐ ♥ ♥ஐ ♥ ♥ஐ ♥ ♥ஐ ♥ ♥ஐ
Prize: A $100.00 Electronic Amazon Gift Card
The Contest Entry rules have changed so read them carefully
The CONTEST portion of the event runs FOUR DAYS until 11:59 pm Central on 10/7/11. Open to readers WORLDWIDE unless otherwise noted.
These are the ways you can enter to gain points towards winning the prize offered here today. The only one that is mandatory is #1. The rest are optional. The more you do, the more points you gain, the better your odds at winning the prize. Prizes are chosen using the random.org number generator. Making a purchase is NOT mandatory, it is only one way to gain additional points. There are free ways to get points. Remember to add in your RSVP points if you RSVP’d.
1. LEAVE YOUR FIRST NAME AND THE INITIAL OF YOUR LAST NAME AND YOUR COUNTRY in your comment/post so we can give you the proper credit for your entries. Mandatory, if you don’t leave this, your entries will NOT count. It is NOT mandatory to make a purchase to be entered into the contest.
2. Ask the author some questions, please no duplicates. + 1 points ask as many questions as you like PLEASE ASK EACH ONE IN A SEPARATE POST
answer the author’s questions +1 point each
3. Spread the word about this contest and HELP OUT Marie by spreading the word about her new book!
Tweet this event: http://www.bittenbybooks.com/?p=47766 + 1 Points (max 3 times a day please not all at the same time) include @bittenbybooks in your tweet.
4. Order NEW copies of the author’s book by using the links below.
Purchase a print copy of Blood Eternal from Amazon
Purchase a Kindle copy of Blood Eternal from Amazon
Good for 500 + points per book you purchase by using the links above. Email your receipt to the prize Goddess here bittenbybooks.contests @ gmail.com (no spaces).
You can also use the Amazon link HERE to make your purchase of ANY kind of merchandise during the contest. Good for 100 + entries to the contest for EACH item you purchase.
5. Enter and participate in Christine Cody’s event and contest today +1 point: http://www.bittenbybooks.com/?p=47757
RSVP for Jennifer Estep’s guest blog tomorrow with contest here + 1 point: http://www.bittenbybooks.com/?p=47750
RSVP for Linda Poitvin’s Interview and contest tomorrow here + 1 point: http://www.bittenbybooks.com/?p=47749
6. Tally your own points total +1 point
RULES AND LEGAL DISCLAIMERS
Winner(s) will be contacted via email. You will receive your prize directly from the author. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR FIRST AND THE INITIAL OF YOUR LAST NAME AND COUNTRY as well as a valid email where we can contact you. REMEMBER the more things you do, the more entries, the greater the chances of winning. PLEASE ALLOW THIRTY DAYS to receive your prize BEFORE EMAILING US.
1. Please note, the prize stated IS the prize you will receive, there will be absolutely no substitutions or changes the prize is non-transferable. If you don’t want the prize being offered, please don’t enter the contest. If you ever win an electronic copy of a book, please note that it is ILLEGAL to forward, give away or copy it in anyway once you receive it. Doing so violates copyright. If we find out that it has been done, you will no longer be eligible to win any of our contests.
2. You have THREE days from the day the we contact you to claim your prize by sending your name/mailing address to us at the contact email we provide. Failure to contact us will forfeit your prize. BBB can at that time, choose either to re-award the prize to another entrant or not.
3. The prize stated IS the prize you will receive, there will be no substitutions, trades or changes. No exceptions. Please do not ask. If for some reason you do not wish to claim your prize, please let me know as soon as possible. Bitten by Books has the option to re-award it or not.
4. Contest is open to readers in the USA except where noted above. The prizes are almost ALWAYS shipped directly from the publisher/author unless otherwise noted.
5. Bitten by Books is in NO way responsible for the prizes being offered in any of the contests. If for some reason a contributor does not honor their prize, there is nothing we can or will do about it. We are not worried that this will happen, but we want to be very clear that WE are not offering these prizes, the contributor is and it is their responsibility to fulfill their prize obligations not Bitten by Books.
6. These rules are subject to change or be modified without prior written notice.
7. Contest is void where prohibited.
8. By entering this contest you are agreeing to our terms of entry