First of all, a big thank you to Bitten by Books for hosting my release party for my e-novella, Shadow Touch. Today I’m giving away a $100 gift card to either Amazon or B&N (winner’s choice), signed copies of Shadow Bound, Shadow Fall, AND an ARC of my upcoming release, Shadowman (out Sept 6). And to an additional five winners, I’ll give signed copies of Shadow Bound and Shadow Fall. Yeah!
Shadow Touch (Kensington Zebra) is a stand-alone story set in my Shadow series world. Its heroine is Ellie Russo, who has a big problem—her shadow. It ought to be attached to her; instead it has a life of its own. And her dark mirror image is a wild thing, acting only on instinct, passion, and whims.
Ellie journeys to the Segue Institute, a paranormal research center, to ask for help. Her shadow is getting stronger, even dangerous. Something needs to be done, and soon. Maybe it’s already too late.
Dr. Cameron Kalamos has devoted himself to the study of Shadow, but nothing could prepare him for the mischief and mayhem of a soul split in two. He admires brave and enduring Ellie, just as he fights his attraction to her primal shadow.
Who will give in first: the man struggling to unite two halves of one fascinating female; the shadow fighting for freedom to experience the thrill of every emotion; or the woman who is about to discover her own deepest desires?
So here are my questions for you:
What are your favorite heroes or heroines that struggle with a dark side of their own? How do you feel
that aspect adds/detracts from them as a character or from the story as a whole?
Shadow Touch is available online June 1 (that’s today!):
•¸¸.•*¨*•☆ •¸¸.•*¨*•☆ •¸¸.•*¨*•☆ •¸¸.•*¨*•☆ •¸¸.•*¨*•☆ •¸¸.•*¨
Learn more about Erin Kellison here:
•¸¸.•*¨*•☆ •¸¸.•*¨*•☆ •¸¸.•*¨*•☆ •¸¸.•*¨*•☆ •¸¸.•*¨*•☆ •¸¸.•*¨
CONTEST INFO: The contest portion of the event runs until 11:59 pm Central on 6/2/11. Open to readers WORLDWIDE.
Prize 2: 5 copies of Shadow Bound
Prize 3: 5 copies Shadow Fall by Erin Kellison
CONTEST INFO: The contest portion of the event runs until 11:59 pm Central on 6/4/11. Open to readers WORLDWIDE.
Prize: Reader’s choice either a $100.00 electronic Amazon Gift Card or iTunes Gift Card
The Contest Entry rules have changed so read them carefully
This contest lasts for FOUR DAYS Ending at 11:59 pm Central on 6/4/11 at 11:59 pm CDT
These are the ways you can enter to gain points towards winning the prize offered here today. The only one that is mandatory is #1. The rest are optional. The more you do, the more points you gain, the better your odds at winning the prize. Prizes are chosen using the random.org number generator. Making a purchase is NOT mandatory, it is only one way to gain additional points. There are free ways to get points. Remember to add in your RSVP points if you RSVP’d.
1. LEAVE YOUR FIRST NAME AND THE INITIAL OF YOUR LAST NAME AND YOUR COUNTRY in your comment/post so we can give you the proper credit for your entries. Mandatory, if you don’t leave this, your entries will NOT count. It is NOT mandatory to make a purchase to be entered into the contest.
2. Answer the authors questions and ask some, please no duplicates. + 1 points (max 4)
3. Spread the word about this contest and HELP OUT Erin!
Tweet this event: http://www.bittenbybooks.com/?p=42976 + 1 Points (max 3 times a day please not all at the same time) include @bittenbybooks in your tweet.
4. Order NEW copies of the author’s book Shadow Touch in any format by using the links below. Note international users the Amazon links should take you to your country’s amazon site for the following. UK, Germany, France, and Canada.
From Amazon click Here ONLY $1.19!!
From Barnes & Noble click here.
Good for 500 + points per book you purchase by using the links above. Email your receipt to the prize Goddess here bittenbybooks.contests @ gmail.com (no spaces).
OR you can use the Barnes & Noble link HERE to make your purchase of ANY kind of merchandise during the contest. You can also use the Amazon link HERE to shop as well. Good for 100 + entries to the contest for EACH item you purchase.
5. Spend $25.00 or more at http://acharmingtime.com a portion of the proceeds goes to help keep Bitten by Books running. Email your receipt to the prize Goddess here bittenbybooks.contests @ gmail.com (no spaces). Good for 200 points per receipt/purchase. Use this code: BBBFREESHIPPING for FREE shipping on your order every time!
6. RSVP for Vicki Pettersson’s event tomorrow here + 1 point: http://www.bittenbybooks.com/?p=42938
Attend and comment at Jennifer Turners $100 Gift Card Giveaway today + 1 point: http://www.bittenbybooks.com/?p=43002
go enter for free books here + 1 point: http://www.bittenbybooks.com/?p=42953
7. Tally your own points total +1 point
RULES AND LEGAL DISCLAIMERS
Winner(s) will be contacted via email. You will receive your prize directly from the author. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR FIRST AND THE INITIAL OF YOUR LAST NAME AND COUNTRY as well as a valid email where we can contact you. REMEMBER the more things you do, the more entries, the greater the chances of winning. PLEASE ALLOW THIRTY DAYS to receive your prize BEFORE EMAILING US.
1. Please note, the prize stated IS the prize you will receive, there will be absolutely no substitutions or changes the prize is non-transferable. If you don’t want the prize being offered, please don’t enter the contest. If you ever win an electronic copy of a book, please note that it is ILLEGAL to forward, give away or copy it in anyway once you receive it. Doing so violates copyright. If we find out that it has been done, you will no longer be eligible to win any of our contests.
2. You have THREE days from the day the we contact you to claim your prize by sending your name/mailing address to us at the contact email we provide. Failure to contact us will forfeit your prize. BBB can at that time, choose either to re-award the prize to another entrant or not.
3. The prize stated IS the prize you will receive, there will be no substitutions, trades or changes. No exceptions. Please do not ask. If for some reason you do not wish to claim your prize, please let me know as soon as possible. Bitten by Books has the option to re-award it or not.
4. Contest is open to readers in the USA except where noted above. The prizes are almost ALWAYS shipped directly from the publisher/author unless otherwise noted.
5. Bitten by Books is in NO way responsible for the prizes being offered in any of the contests. If for some reason a contributor does not honor their prize, there is nothing we can or will do about it. We are not worried that this will happen, but we want to be very clear that WE are not offering these prizes, the contributor is and it is their responsibility to fulfill their prize obligations not Bitten by Books.
6. These rules are subject to change or be modified without prior written notice.
7. Contest is void where prohibited.
8. By entering this contest you are agreeing to our terms of entry