She’s got some great prizes, so stay tuned! You can read the reviews of her work by clicking here.
***PLEASE NOTE: These videos are probably not fit for young audiences or the workplace. Viewer discretion is not just advised, it is mandatory…as well as some popcorn. You may want to consult your therapist if you experience any extreme response from your viewing experience.
PART ONE: Watch this first
PART TWO: ALL Standard and non standard warnings apply.
CONTEST: PLEASE NOTE THE NEW CONTEST EMAIL ADDRESS TO SEND YOUR ENTRIES TO BELOW. There are also revisions to the rules for this contest, please read them all carefully. Also, PLEASE LEAVE YOUR FIRST AND THE INITIAL OF YOUR LAST NAME in your comment/post so we can give you the proper credit for your entries.
Readers, here’s how to enter the contest. You can do just ONE or ALL of these things, and each thing you do will give you additional entries at a chance to WIN. REMEMBER you have Until 12/1/09 at 11:59 pm Central to do the different things that YOU choose to do.
She will be giving away one HUGE prize! Open to readers worldwide.
One lucky reader will win signed copies of:
An ARC of Mark Henry’s Battle of the Network Zombies
Diana Rowland’s Mark of the Demon
Jen Rardin’s Jaz Parks book 1,2, & 3
Cherie Priest’s Boneshaker
Anton Strout’s Dead to Me and Deader Still
Jeanne C. Stein’s Retribution, plus a melange of magnets and 2 pens.
Tempest Rising & bookplates
An ARC of Accidentally Demonic by Dakota Cassidy
1. The easiest way to enter is by purchasing copies of Nicole’s book! Yep, it is true, if you purchase Nicole’s books by using these links HERE:
From Barnes & Noble:
You will get 300 entries to the contest for EACH copy you purchase.
It is NOT mandatory to purchase anything to enter the contests, there are plenty of other ways to enter and win. Just email me a copy of your purchase receipt to bittenbybooks.contests @ gmail.com (no spaces). Sorry no faxes or snail mail copies.
2. In order to be entered into this contest the ONE thing you ALL have to do is ask Nicole a question or leave a comment. It can be ANY question you like. No questions/comments = no entries! You can come by through 12/1/09 and ask Nicole your questions. Good for 10 entries. (max 2 questions that count towards entries)
3. Spread the word! Use this direct link to the event: http://bittenbybooks.com/?p=13373 on twitter, at another blog, website, Myspace, Ning Group, Facebook, Yahoo Group, Goodreads, Shelfari (any group where it is appropriate). You MUST come back here to this interview and post those links in one response here in this thread so we can verify your entries. Good for 100 entries per place you post the event link.
NOTE: if you post multiple links here, your post will not show up right away. If you don’t see it, don’t keep posting it, we WILL approve your entry later on in the day.
4. Be friends with Nicole by joining her here:
5. Enter the Kindle Contest here: http://www.noobie.com/kindle-giveaway?ref=813331493 AND join us at our daily book chat here: http://bittenbybooks.com/?p=13365. Good for 50 entries per action.
6. Make Email us a copy of your purchase receipt to bittenbybooks.contests @ gmail.com (no spaces). Sorry no faxes or snail mail copies. Good for 100 entries.
7. Be friends with Bitten by Books here:
SUBSCRIBE to the Bitten by Books newsletter by clicking here or use the box on the top right hand side of the site. Be sure you VERIFY your subscription, an email is sent with the verification link. Unverified subscribers will not be entered and will be deleted from the mailing list. If you are already a subscriber, just let us know and you will get entries too.
Good Reads: http://www.goodreads.com/bitten_by_books
Twitter: http://twitter.com/BittenbyBooks be SURE to tweet us after you follow so we can count your entry! @BittenbyBooks
Add Bitten by Books to your blog roll or links page: http://bittenbybooks.com if you leave our link up permanently you will always be entered into our contests automatically. Just be sure to stop by each contest we hold and leave the link to where it is so we can give you your entry! Email us a copies of ALL of your verification emails to bittenbybooks.contests @ gmail.com (no spaces). Good for 150 entries each place you add us.
RULES AND LEGAL DISCLAIMERS
The contest ends on 12/1/09 at 11:59 pm PDT and the winners will be contacted via email. You will receive your prize bag directly from the author. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR FIRST AND THE INITIAL OF YOUR LAST NAME as well as a valid email where we can contact you. REMEMBER the more things you do, the more entries, the greater the chances of winning.
1. Please note, the prize stated IS the prize you will receive, there will be absolutely no substitutions or changes the prize is non-transferable. If you don’t want the prize being offered, please don’t enter the contest. If you ever win an electronic copy of a book, please note that it is ILLEGAL to forward, give away or copy it in anyway once you receive it. Doing so violates copyright. If we find out that it has been done, you will no longer be eligible to win any of our contests.
2. You have THREE days from the day the we contact you to claim your prize by sending your name/mailing address to me. Failure to contact me will forfeit your prize. BBB can at that time, choose either to re-award the prize to another entrant or not.
3. The prize stated IS the prize you will receive, there will be no substitutions, trades or changes. No exceptions. Please do not ask. If for some reason you do not wish to claim your prize, please let me know as soon as possible. Bitten by Books has the option to re-award it or not.
4. Contest is open to USA readers except where noted. The prizes are shipped directly from the author.
5. Bitten by Books is in NO way responsible for the prizes being offered in any of the contests. If for some reason a contributor does not honor their prize, there is nothing we can or will do about it. We are not worried that this will happen, but we want to be very clear that WE are not offering these prizes, the contributor is and it is their responsibility to fulfill their prize obligations.
6. These rules are subject to change or be modified without prior written notice.
7. Contest is void where prohibited.
8. By entering this contest you are agreeing to our terms of entry